There are two ways to contribute to this resource:
- Giving us one hour of your time to improve the content of the resource
- Donating to help sustain this non-profit project
Contribute by improving content
If you have expertise in the application process of a particular field/country, one way you can contribute to this resource is by sharing this input with us (via email or through a phone call). By doing so, you will benefit because:
- You will be helping future applicants from under-resourced backgrounds, by enabling them to benefit from reliable application-tips.
- The short time spent in giving us input can save your time in the future – when students come to you for admissions-related advice, you will not need to spend time sharing the same tips with individual students. Instead, you can redirect them to the website (which will contain the text of your advice).
- Your input will be credited and acknowledged on the relevant tip sheet (note: you also have the option of remaining anonymous if you would like).
If you are interested in contributing in this manner, please fill out this form.
Important note: As mentioned before, all contributors have the option of remaining anonymous. Further, even if you are listed as a contributor, only your name and professional credentials will be listed on the website — we never make contact information of contributors available to anyone.
Contribute by donating
Another way to contribute is by donating to help sustain this resource for future applicants. Shaheen is a non-profit organization and thus relies on such donations to cover recurring costs. If you are interested in donating to this cause, please click here.
Thank you for your willingness to help future applicants through Shaheen Pakistan!